Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

If you're talking about a Belarc scan...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Jul 7th, 2017 - 6:24 am In Reply to: Not sure where to post this, but has anyone gotten the (sm) - Imedxer

it's not a big deal. YOU download Belarc and do the scan yourself, then forward the results report to employer. I've had several independent IT people tell me that Belarc is an excellent and respected program. While it does scan through everything on your PC, the report does not include any details of what files/programs you have. You'll see once you run the scan and get your own report. I have had to run it at the request of an employer several years back, and I also ran it once on my own just to see if everything was fine on my PC. It is not a virus scan. There is nothing to be afraid of here. If there were anything amiss on your PC wouldn't you want to know about it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)