Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 41)

To all IC EditScript MTs - DanceMom

Posted: Jul 6th, 2017 - 11:41 am

For those of you who use EditScript, can you update on your work situation since the cyberattack? 

Is your account manager keeping you updated, has your account manager gotten you started on another platform to keep you working in the interim and has your account manager given you any firm answer on whether or not you will be paid?

I have not heard from my account manager since Friday. I sent her an email on Monday asking for an update and got an automated reply that she was out of the office until today. It is 12:30 here and she has not responded or sent any type of update. I sent her another email 2 hours ago and am still waiting.  I was also told we would not be paid for the work done in the month of June until ES comes back up with no plan as to what to do if our line counts were wiped out in the cyberattack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)