Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Once on Express you can probably - kiss those primaries goodbye. sm

Posted: Jul 5th, 2017 - 11:45 am In Reply to: Cesspool - old school

Thankfully, I left Imedx before all of this mess. I had primaries on Triton and then was switched to Express cesspool. Months and months and I was still getting new physicians/clinics. Plus, they wanted you to switch back and forth from Triton to Express constantly for a while. While the specs are the same, the platforms are different. They fired my account manager. It was a nightmare for me. That NOVEL they have for account instructions is also a nightmare. "If you don't find it there, look in Transcription Assistant, if you don't find it there defer to BOS." I could not take it anymore. Plus, I was never making the 24,000 lines per pay period, so working 9 hours a day with no time off. When the swap board came along, that was enough for me. I would prefer to just call in sick than to deal with that.

I think everything was moved to Express so they could send as much work as possible to India. Yeah, they paid me $50 per month toward health insurance and half my SS, but it was not worth it. IT TOOK A LONG TIME, but I finally have an IC job where I have 2 specialties that I love, straight typing, 1000 lines a day required, any hours you want from midnight to midnight. Of course, I will do more lines and can make enough to cover my insurance and SS, but there is no micromanaging, 1-page account specs, and an account manager I just love. It is a very small MTSO and they are not hiring, but I will say this. I put my resume on MT Stars with my specialties of expertise and other experience. I listed my specialty expertise so I would hopefully get a job on specialties that I like and would do well in. I thought maybe I could enjoy doing this line of work again if that happened. Honestly, I got some strange requests, mostly just to help clear up a backlog. AFTER SIX MONTHS, I was contacted because of those specialties listed and my years of experience in them, and it was bye-bye Imedx. Quit on the spot. I was told by this MTSO that they search the resumes rather than posting jobs because they receive so many they cannot read or respond to all of them. They just happened to be looking for exactly what I love to do. My resume was there for maybe 6 months, but I kept renewing it (every 45 days) and it finally paid off. Hoping this will last until my retirement in a couple years.

If you like say...cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, etc. and you had done that for years, make it stand out. You never know, someone may be looking for YOU. Be persistent. Good luck to all of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)