Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

NUANCE ACCOUNTS - TRANSCRIPTIONPRINCESS

Posted: Jul 4th, 2017 - 3:23 pm In Reply to: Isn't that what MM is always like? - Misery

I always had a steady account for 8+ years UNTIL this shutdown from Nuance, and now I'm in the cesspool doing reports I've never typed. Now unfortunately I understand everyone's frustration who has been in it for year. they say PROOFREAD to achieve the 99.65% but that is impossible to do on each report if you want to maintain their 165 lines an hour... Lucky you, you got out. I just hope this CESSPOOL from Nuance backlog is temporary as I MISS obviously my regular accounts.. I would rather just see NO JOBS AVAILABLE for me personally, and just take it without pay. That is HOW MISERABLE IT IS. Certainly was not trying to undermine the Nuance people who want and need their jobs/work, and hope they get 100% of your accounts back. We're all transcriptionists, even though we're working for different companies.... so we all know the good and the bad that comes with that... HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO YOU ALL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)