Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

QA errors - DanceMom

Posted: Jul 4th, 2017 - 12:07 pm In Reply to: I found same thing - Sm

My audits were always 99.8% or above until my MTSO started using a new auditor. On my first quarterly audit with this new person I was marked incorrectly for using the word "buttocks" when the doctor dictated "buttock" (this is not a verbatim account) and I pointed out that buttocks is always plural.

The second mistake was regarding a balloon angioplasty procedure where the doctor dictated the "waist" in the balloon which is the correct term and the auditor marked it wrong and inserted the word "waste" instead. I cited the article in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov proving that the correct word was indeed "waist."

After sending the rebuttals to my account manager and my QA person I never received a reply, but my next audit was done by the original head auditor and I scored 100%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)