Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

I think you and I may work for the same company - I have got to get out of here. sm

Posted: Jul 4th, 2017 - 10:09 am In Reply to: Me too! - kcart

I have never worked at a job where the client designed templates and asked that you not be paid for that text. No, I haven't been around much. These templates comes in based on what WT they enter. Unfortunately, too many of them do not enter the right WT, so we spend WAY TOO MUCH unpaid time to take all those headings out and put the correct ones in. Then we have to move the text or headings around just to insure we do not get paid the full line count. The VR is the worst I have ever seen. Same corrections, day in, day out, over and over, and it never changes. And all that typing in VR is paid at 4 cpl. The actual paid 7 cpl for typing are on reports that are so short, you cannot make any money here. This is for an IC too!! Platform went down, no word from anyone for days, so I spent that time looking for another job. BOOM! Landed it. More money, straight typing, assigned doctors in a specialty I love!! Goes to show you can accomplish a lot when you have a little free time on your hands. I hope this gig lasts me for the next year until I retire, and perhaps beyond.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)