Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Tell me something good! - romiha

Posted: Jul 4th, 2017 - 9:25 am

With all the insecurity going on right now, I thought it might be fun to reflect on something good!

My most memorable transcription was my favorite foreign OB/GYN who speaks with a very thick accent.  He was dictating an H&P on a woman in active labor.  I was transcribing on Thanksgiving day.  Although the job indicated some 30 minutes, it was only actually 2 minutes or so - he left the recorder (or phone) ON.  In the background, I hear a woman screaming bloody murder then the doctor in the background yelling "Don't push!  Don't push!"  More screams.  Then, "Okay now push! Push! Push!"  Moments later I hear the cry of a newborn baby!  That was the most memorable transcription and I will never forget it.  It made working on a Holiday so worth it for me.

What is your most memorable/fun/GOOD transcription??

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)