Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No! - here is why

Posted: Jul 1st, 2017 - 2:21 pm In Reply to: Would you apply to companies that need short term help? - wondering

We have been treated like dirt, our jobs sent overseas, subjected to ignorant and incompetent QA with a subsequent loss of earnings, and the list goes on. Now they are in a mass of their own making. If they want me, they will sign me to a long term contract, full time, at a decent rate of pay, and I want to interview the QA people and ensure they are up to my standards. (Nothing makes me angrier than to get my work returned to me by their idiots with my correct transcription changed to something that is wrong.) Under no circumstances will they cut my pay for ANY reason EVER!!!!! And it will be understood that since I am working alone with no one to be an extra set of ears, there will be times that I will leave a blank that for some reason I just cannot get, and someone else hears it right away -- it is the nature of the game,it happens to all of us!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)