Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I would ask a lot of questions, the first one being how and - WHEN DO I GET PAID??? sm

Posted: Jul 1st, 2017 - 1:43 pm In Reply to: Would you apply to companies that need short term help? - wondering

All the information we'd have to send in, all the crap to put on our computers, and my main priority is them asking for my banking information to pay me.

If that's not a priority to them, their work isn't a priority to me.

And I'm willing to bet anything, there is some hidden clause in paperwork, or they'll have an excuse to change their mind; audits after 30 days and errors don't get paid as much, or some such bull crap.

I'd have to be pretty much starving and one foot in the street before I'd take up one of these offers.

You work for them, then if you get ripped off and not paid, you play HECK trying to get your money. They got time to blow you off, and attorneys to stall you with confusing paperwork.

Nope. Not right now, not that desperate.

Anyone out of work needs to file, or at least TRY for unemployment. Or food stamps, TANF, whatever is available in your state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)