Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Downtime, compensation. What I was told. Back - from vacation today and called my

Posted: Jun 28th, 2017 - 5:47 pm

OM to ask what in heavens was going on. She explained about the system crash. She said they are waiting to hear about compensating us POSSIBLY in some way for this downtime, but no decision has been made since it's really "not their fault." I see other posts on here saying their OMs have said downtime will be paid. This leads me to believe no definitive decision has been made and some OMs may be counting on it happening. Knowing this company, I don't believe they will make good on making their workforce whole. They simply don't care. If a definite decision on downtime had been made it would have been consistent. My OM didn't stumble or miss a beat when explaining they are waiting to hear. She did say they were expecting another update this evening or tomorrow morning (on the system status, not compensation). So, some may be throwing out carrots of you'll be paid to make sure nobody runs off into the sunset and leave them holding the bag when and if things ever come back up. Vacation was nice and now I come back to this. Just simply figures.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)