Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

You can monitor your LPH - LT MT

Posted: Jun 28th, 2017 - 7:42 am In Reply to: and no way to monitor ... - er

Copy your report text and paste into a Microsoft Word document, then check the line count there and compare it to the line count for that document in Fluency Manager. MModal does pay for blank spaces, headings, etc. I have not done this for awhile but over the past decade have checked maybe half a dozen times and it always comes out about the same, if not a tiny bit higher on Fluency's side. Believe it or not. I expected the opposite too, especially since the only times I checked this were when I started to think the Fluency line count had to be rigged, my lph had gotten so bad.

To Sad MT: I too struggle with line count and for all the same reasons. Too many different client profiles, etc. I wish they would wake up to the fact that we all perform better in a BOB with limited accounts, or subgroups that stick to just a few accounts, and only give us overflow if it can't be avoided. When I only have to deal with a handful of CPs, assuming all the dictators aren't terrible and the audio is decent, my lph will be as high as the 300s all day.

Virtual hugs to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)