Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Stand Alone - and Emdat

Posted: Jun 28th, 2017 - 6:43 am In Reply to: Expanders worth the money? - FL MT

I use Shorthand for Windows 10 and love it. I then started working for a company that had the Emdat/Inscribe platform, and yes, they have their own built in expander, which I did not like. They did allow me to install all of the shortcuts from my stand alone, but it was just the short cuts and not the software itself. I had to go through tech support to get it done, and they had to copy the short cuts and change it to some code their platform would recognize. It did not get all of the short cuts I had, but a majority of them. I still did not like it. I missed my own software. so keep that in mind. you can get your own stand alone software, but Emdat will not be compatible with it. You will have to have your short cuts changed to be compatible with the platform. good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)