Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I have no idea - LDSMT

Posted: Jun 27th, 2017 - 11:08 am In Reply to: Question to LDSMT - OP

I have no idea how this stupid routing works. I get stuck with the same dictator also, and I know they aren't the only one dictating so I know it is the stupid routing system. Some of them aren't bad dictators, it is just an endless stream of partial dictations by the same person and can get so boring, and then some are the bad dictators which is worse.

I seem to be getting more Tier 3 work, which OPs are my favorite, so that seems to work in my favor for the most part. I don't get a lot of Tier 1 or 2 work outside of what was always my main account, but I get OPs from the majority of accounts in our BOB, but not all. I know there is tons of work in my account which are small partial dictations and yet I don't seem to get much of those until the afternoon when not as many people are working, so I guess those are getting spread out to more people and then I get OPs from all the accounts in our BOB instead, which is okay for the most part, but I find it frustrating to really never know what to expect when it used to be so easy to know what the work load was based on what work you were getting. Now it seems like more of a free for all, and no rhyme or reason to why some jobs are coming to me and not others.

I wish someone would explain to us how it works, but if you ask, apparently it has too many parameters and variables, and is too complicated to explain. I even emailed Noel, who couldn't answer my questions.

Then there is the inconsistency of work load that drives me nuts. We can have plenty of work all week and then Friday it is like the faucet gets turned off. I suspect part timers are being asked to work extra which takes work from all of us.

Today, we just ran out of work, and I have no idea what is up with that. This company is so frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)