Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Companies who appear to be hiring but use testing - sm - OldMT17

Posted: Jun 27th, 2017 - 9:17 am

as a mechanism for getting work done for free.  I have read a lot of posts lately regarding companies that are "hiring" and people never hear back from them after taking time to test only to find out that they are using the "tests" as a way to get caught up on "backlog" or "late" work.  I have not ran into this myself, but it makes me wonder;  if this is happening, it is the same as stealing.  It would be like walking in to a Wal-mart and sneaking out the back door without paying for the stuff in your cart or stuffing a bunch of expensive jewelry in your purse and walking out without paying.  If you are using jobseekers as a way of getting your work done for free, you are a thief and you are no better than people who steal merchandise from a store.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)