Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Fluency versus actual LPH is different - OP

Posted: Jun 27th, 2017 - 8:35 am In Reply to: MMs LPH requirement is 165 lph, so if you never go - under 180, how are you having

Sorry, if I am under 190 or so LPH in Fluency, when I check my statistics at the end of the day I will actually be under 165. I don't know why there is a discrepancy. Don't you notice it too? I try to stay over 220 in Fluency all day to be on the safe side, but I am not sure what the actual number has to be.

But if I am down as low as I said in my post, I am struggling down around a dangerously low LPH.

Thanks for asking if that didn't make sense.

Anyway, that was just a vent at the end of a long frustrating day, but the Higher Ups who need to think about things like this probably come nowhere near this forum, lol. On days like that, I just sit there getting more and more irritated, thinking how illogical it is that the company could be getting a lot more out of me if I can just stick to a small number of accounts, and I could be making more money, and we would all benefit. Crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)