Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

Seriously looking - Retail

Posted: Jun 24th, 2017 - 4:07 pm In Reply to: I am seriously looking for a different job and am - looking at almost anything as a doorway out SM

Don't cringe, but retail is always hiring in one form or another. Also merchandizing in the markets, Target, etc. Giving out samples at Cosco/Sam's Club and of course, the companion work. I took a job in retail PT and I do MT part time. I am retired, so it is more than enough for me. I have checked into companion jobs and didn't quite like the way it works, when you have to work, etc. I need a flexible schedule to fit my needs, but I did talk to a woman where I work who is a companion and she says she works 7 days a week and is constantly busy. I would never want that much, but if you need a job and money, it is a consideration. Anything is at this point, just to get away from transcription and you're right, never know what doors may open.

Good luck to you. We need to stop the abuse these companies are dishing out and leave them high and dry. Let them do the transcription and see how they like it. They wouldn't last a day I bet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)