Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance made me sick, mentally and physically - and I mean that literally.

Posted: Jun 24th, 2017 - 12:49 pm In Reply to: Contemplating applying at Nuance - Curious

I have never worked at such an awful demoralizing place and that includes a work history starting at the age of 16 working in retail.

If you have seen mixed reviews on Nuance, I have never seen anything good written by an actual MT that reviewed this company. Perhaps the positive reviews are written by management/recruiters who need workers because there is a HUGE turnover there.

I would never go back to Nuance and would prefer to be a Walmart greeter if push came to shove and I needed a job, although I get e-mails now and then inviting me back to work at Nuance. The job I have now treats me with respect. Nuance looks at MTs as a nuisance, especially the supervisors who were called TSMs at the time I worked there. I believe the supervisors get in trouble (bonus or pay cuts) if MTs make mistakes or send in too many blanks and thus the attitude that MTs are a pain to be dealt with in a not so nice manner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)