Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Contemplating applying at Nuance - Curious

Posted: Jun 24th, 2017 - 12:24 pm

Hey, Nuance MTs,

I have been working full-time as an MT for the past 15 years now.  Currently, I am doing course work to get certified in another field, but until I finish that at the end of November, I am still doing MT work full-time (have to pay the bills and put food on the table!).  I am considering applying at Nuance.  I actually had a recruiter contact me via LinkedIn who was interested in me and I am now considering it.  I have read a lot of mixed reviews on this company, so I thought I'd come on here and ask for some general feedback on how they are to work for.  Do they tend to overstaff acccounts and do you find yourselves running out of work fairly often?  Do they offer competitve line rates?  Also, do they have straight transcription accounts, or is it mostly VR editing these days?

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)