Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

part time work - Amber

Posted: Jun 24th, 2017 - 10:10 am In Reply to: RE: PSYCH part-time work - part-time work - dont bother SM

I have worked with this person in the past for about eight months. I did not have any problems working with her and rather enjoyed it to be honest. I had to stop working with her due to my availability (family issues that arose). I have contacted her about a much smaller position but she just does not have what I need right now. I will say that first test is brutal. Even my doctor that I was assigned had an accent but nothing like that first test. That is all I am finding here lately, accents. The pay could be better but what job has perfect pay. For now I am scoping a very minimal job opportunity. If anyone knows of anything, I would greatly appreciate it. Good luck to all of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)