Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

Almost every - old but

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2017 - 8:27 pm In Reply to: No disrespect but I know how to - do a resume

I mean no disrespect but since you misquoted my "almost every" as EVERY, maybe vision changes are a problem. I have to use large print now.

I don't do things the same way I used to do them. I have changed how I prepare my resume. I list the professional tools I use. I don't mention high school or everything I've ever done. I tailor responses to the needs of the company. I also network with everyone I can and don't eschew professional organizations. I take advantage of tuition-free classes offered to seniors at nearby educational institutions for the networking possibilities. Every healthcare provider I visit and their staffs know what I do. I've gotten leads that way. I check the classifieds in the local newspaper and have gotten leads that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)