Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Old but not out of touch - old but

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2017 - 2:09 pm In Reply to: Don't feel like the Lone Ranger - Old MT

Do those of you who do not hear back follow up within a week or so to let the company know you are still available and interested? Are you sure there are no dangling modifiers, typos, or misused homophones in your emails or applications such as there are in your posts on forums? Maybe your resume does not adequately reflect your knowledge and experience. Does it show any continuing education and a breadth of experience, something besides worked for Nuance from ____ to ____, graduated high school in 1965, etc.? I get a response to almost every application I submit. I've got to think some of you have a problem of which you are not aware.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)