Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No other profession - You are so right

Posted: Jun 21st, 2017 - 3:24 pm In Reply to: No other profession has abused their workers - quite like MT

I have posted many times how this profession has been absolutely, unequivocally destroyed by these greedy MTSO's, i.e., M*M, Nuance, Spheris, and so on. One lie after another, no communication, no concern that their MTs have an adequate amount of work, taking away money for errors or sending something to QA, nit picked to death, berated, degraded and the rate is going lower and lower. Precision had a job posted on MTDaily for 3 cpl for voice and 5 cpl for straight transcription and it is an IC position. The demands were unbelievable.

The only employee positions are with the devil companies and there are virtually horrible benefits if any at all. Nuance is now outsourcing its work to smaller companies, so they don't have to deal with MTs and pay beneifits, etc. Of course they don't tell the MTs that, their accounts just disappear. Skyscription wanted the moon, with all the free work going to demographics, lost a huge account and left their MTs out to dry. Could have cared less about contacting them. Precise isn't paying and the list goes on.

Get out, that's all you can do. Unfortunately, this is not a decent job any longer. It is the worst of the worst and there isn't any place on earth that can get away with the stealing that they do. I wish they would all burn.

Again, great post. I hope every MT takes it to heart and moves on. I know I did and that was a year ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)