Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No other profession has abused their workers - quite like MT

Posted: Jun 21st, 2017 - 2:34 pm In Reply to: A Fallen Angel Sings - Desire

If we were to go before congress and give the minute details of our daily work schedules, complete with correspondence, wages, assignments and management behavior (assisting in "cherrypicking" aka favoritism), the world would be appalled. Beside the fact we are mostly single women, mothers at home with children, retirees forced to continue working, independent contractors without benefit of WC, responsible for SE tax, no benefits whatsoever) under the thumb of the nastiest unprofessional and truly mediocre minds, we are forced to work this tedious job at the same wage whether we have been here 20 years or 2 years. The best are guilt tripped into working OT and doing the worst of the worst. The impact on health due to stress and inability to leave the keyboard is the torture chamber, however, and thankns to their being the BEST, because of this, they make LESS.

It's a lesson in irony were it not so cruel and unusual.

It's the strangest thing really that this is permitted. I discussed this with a doctor I spoke with, applying for SSD due to inability to stand more than 10 minutes. She turned her head away and looked down, as if she was fraught with guilt. I have worked at this job since 19 and I am 60. I have worked since 11 (deliverying TV Guide and Grit, babysitting, dairy queen, diner at nearby hotel, car wash, mowing lawns) and started paying taxes in 1973, when I was 15 years old and only stopped during the 6 years I was married. And yet, this NP, a foreigner, questions me as if i am trying to find a loop hole in the system so I can kick back and live off the tax payer.

This needs to stop. The globalists need to be expelled from their positions and the focus needs to be returend to individualis and families.

I read an article where a banker was profiled for having left banking and becoming a CEO in medical transcription where he is now earing 1 million dollars a year. What does he do? Merge and acquire. Where does that money come from? Our pockets in a round-about way.

It's the ugliest business plan known to man. A form of exploitative murder in slow motion and when I ponder the facts, I am enraged.

Just hang on for a little bit longer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)