Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 55)

s/L "cross triggers" with baclofen and naproxen? - psychmt

Posted: Jun 19th, 2017 - 8:27 pm

I'm using a platform in which it's difficult to slow down the dictation but fortunately an easy MD.  He's stumping me today, though, with the following:

For an issue re chronic low back pain, he dictates:  "Will treat conservatively with Baclofen and naproxen as well."

Neck pain: New issue, no further workup planned currently, likely secondary to general musculoskeletal issues from the gardening she did yesterday, and expect to get some cross-tolerance with the Baclofen and naproxen.

The next issue is neck pain, and he dictates:  ". . . likely secondary to general musculoskeletal issues from the gardening she did yesterday, and expect to get some [s/l] cross triggers with the Baclofen and naproxen."

I found "cross-tolerance" and he's talking quickly so it might be that but thought I'd post to see if anyone else has come across "cross triggers" and if that makes any sense.  I keep relistening and keep hearing "triggers" but thinking it's probably "tolerance."  I thought cross-treatment would make sense here too.  Just not sure!  

Thanks  :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)