Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Who wrote this? - so true but who are you?

Posted: Jun 19th, 2017 - 5:30 am In Reply to: Jobs --> Future: Tech skills plus ? - sm

This is exactly why no one will shoot down my aspirations to web design, or whatever gets me up to tech speed. I will use what I learn and course correct to go wherever I need to. I don't expect people to tell me what they think they want as a web page, plug it in and move on. I am not afraid to counsel clients and have strong opinions. As an ad writer and designer, I used to ask people what their dreams were and help them make it reality...including planning for the future and being ready for success. Twenty years ago I got paid $35 an hour for work that was billed to the client at $200 and literally made millions. No wonder I left. Thanks to the internet, I no longer need layers of glad-handers and salesmen; I will be able to work with my own clients directly and sink or swim on my own merits. Because YES even in the electronic world it still comes down to human contact and thank God we haven't lost the need for that. There is always someone on the other end of "communication" and I believe the people who really succeed on the inet find a way to make that happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)