Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My apologies - Read the fine print

Posted: Jun 17th, 2017 - 4:55 pm In Reply to: It already does this - Read the fine print

I'm sorry if I came across sounding rude but because the OP doesn't want to invest time or money in coding should not dissuade others from doing it if they choose to do so. We all know computer assigned coding exists but no one can say with certainty what will happen because MT went south, comparing the two is comparing apples and oranges, the margin for error is much less with coding. I'm a long time MT and a trained coder but also found it boring. However, the jobs are currently there and going unfilled, at least where I work. I have friends who are auto technicians and nurses but knowing someone doesn't mean you know their profession. A friend's experience or opinion is anecdotal and may not be true for everyone and yes, I get the impression that there are MTs who would gloat if coders suffered the same fate. I said what I said because I don't understand the point of the original post. Could you provide a link to the entire article and the name of the publication instead of what you copied and pasted out of context and formed an opinion?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)