Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes - Old MT

Posted: May 29th, 2017 - 6:46 pm In Reply to: MT company recommendations - Cathy

A short while ago, I signed on with them and they put me on a straight typing ortho account. The dictators were so bad that most of the reports looked like Swiss cheese. That is the reason why they were on the straight typing and not on VR because the VR would have blown up. I gave it a try but I told them I could not understand these dictators and asked to be put on another account. Strangely, all the other accounts were "full." I sent emails asking for an explanation because they were still advertising. I have the feeling they have been trying to stick somebody with this account and nobody will stay on it. They actually gave me a list of 14 medications that one of the doctors pronounced and then what the actual medications were. They weren't anything at all like what he was dictating. I told them there was no way I would ever be able to make any money for either them or me since I was continually looking up old reports to try to figure out something that resembled what they were saying. No, I am not a newbie either-- I have over 45 years of experience as an MT and this was one of the worst accounts I have ever been on. The last email I sent requesting to be put on another account was never answered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)