Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

OMG. This account is going to ruin the lph for the entire pay period. - ridiculous

Posted: May 26th, 2017 - 2:36 pm

I have spent 15 minutes reading the CP! It is the length of War and Peace! There are so many ifs ands or buts, and they are scattered throughout the entire CP. For example, many idiotic demands for medications, but could then put them all under a medication heading together??? Noooooooooooooo. A slew of gotchas! A slew of picky doctors who want things done in a special way for them. Oh, and they want single spaces between sentences. Really?? I learned to type 50 years ago, and they expect me to turn that automatic habit/muscle memory. We have been told we will be getting this account ALL weekend. My week includes both Saturday and Sunday. I would be better off getting NJA. At least I wouldn't be putting myself into a possible PM situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)