Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

KS- my story - ex-ks MT

Posted: May 26th, 2017 - 11:46 am In Reply to: Late pay. - see msg

When I first started I was hired to work on an account the required the virtual machine. I had to buy my own word 2003, then buy my own spellchecker. Something happened to my computer after that ended up crashing so, I bought a new one.

Then I was put on an escription account which I bought shorthand subscription for all the macros we had to use. Finally something that worked. I was making some money then low and behold it goes to Epic. Then was put on an account using chartnet. Was not enough work on chartnet account. Got a second account typing in EMR getting paid for dictated minute. Still not enough so I was put on min production list. Then eventually put on part-time. On top of that not getting paid on time. I gave my 2 weeks notice and then I was paid for 2 weeks on 1 check and on time. Go figure.

I really liked working at KS but just could no longer afford it and had to move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)