Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

FYI - op

Posted: May 26th, 2017 - 11:23 am In Reply to: Save the lecture and just don't respond to inquiring posts about your companies - long post that says nothing. NM

If you had read the post, I stated, "why is it when ANYONE." I was NOT referring to my experience. I have seen the posts regarding Patient First, Wahlscribe and few other companies that were touted as GREAT and look what happened in the situation with Wahlscribe. These people who applied and were HIRED are either not working for the company yet or those that are, are waiting for work. There are companies that are popping up more on Facebook and it is becoming more "word of mouth." For one reason, it could be because of the pay situation or the fact that they don't have that many openings and really do not want to advertise on here on on the "other biggie MT job site." I know that in the past 1-2 months, there have been 5-6 companies that have been mentioned on Facebook that have NOT advertised on either of the "big sites."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)