Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

ASR output is horrible ALL THE TIME - sm

Posted: May 26th, 2017 - 10:42 am In Reply to: My lph is horrid today! Not my fault - dnr

And it always will be with the moronic yahoos who work tech for MM. Since the beginning of SR, NOT ONCE have they been able to "teach" SR nor has it "learned" the correct format for the PE and ROS for how the clients want it done, yet they've taught SR how to "understand" age and gender and rarely verb tense. SR frequently doesn't "hear" high quality, eloquent speaking dictators, but can somehow manage to figure out the mush-mouth, cud-chewing, ESL with "party rock is in the house tonight" background. It also still doesn't get commas in lists. And you don't want to get me started on the true line count killer... THE CONSTANT LEAP FROG BOUNCE HOUSE OF ACCOUNTS. It's like the lottery ball spinner just randomly throwing accounts at ya.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)