Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

How much do I hate MT and MTSOs right now? - Let me count the ways. SM

Posted: May 25th, 2017 - 7:12 pm

Providers who enter the wrong worktype, and dictate on it,  then we have to send it in to be checked and get nailed for that, but if we dont send it in we get nailed.

Dictation systems that dont enter all the demographics and we have to look that up.

Looking up demographics with no name or a name you cant understand; as always, they spell S-M-I-T-H, and refuse to ever spell or pronounce clearly the name  Zzygglefrickensfracken, no date of birth.

Providers with speech problems;  vocal fry, lisp, stutter, slurring, mumbling, and so on.

My personal NON favorite:  Russian, Middle East, and India -  oh hail, anyone who is ESL.  It just grates on my ears and my last nerve.

Managers who tell us to make decisions, and then beach when we do, and then tell us we should have made the other decision.

Managers who tell us to always send it in if you have any question, and then beach when you do, telling you  it was this and you should have known.

I got all night, I could go on. 

I'm so burned out it's not funny.  I'd walk off my shift tonite if I had a decent job to go to, something NOT  MT right now.  Yes, I'm working on it. 

Anybody who wants to criticize, pfff,  don't even bother.  I've put up with this crap for 30 years, I have every right to complain.  No holier-than-thou lectures needed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)