Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Intro training - It should be exit training

Posted: May 25th, 2017 - 2:12 pm In Reply to: Has anyone taken the MModal MT indro 2 day training? - Badger

You should get out before you even start and save yourself the pain of working for this place. Those other posts are 100% correct and you will not succeed in any way, shape or form with this place and I don't care if you pass with flying colors! They lie, they rob, they abuse, you name it, anything that will tear you down, they do.

Look for the exit sign and never look back! You have been warned.

And if you do go to work for the devil himself, don't think it will be a good job, even if it starts out that way. I was in a very good place for two months and yes I was warned too and didn't listen and then, bam, it all changed and I was like dirt under their feet. I finally had to quit, could not take it one second longer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)