Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Happy To Be Gone!!!! - Anon

Posted: May 25th, 2017 - 9:11 am

To all those MTs who are miserable at Nuance, keep searching and you will eventually find something better!!  It took me some time, but now I'm working the hours I want, when I want, just have to meet deadline.  I used to be so stressed and frustrated working with the poor audio and terrible dictators.  I now know that is must be Nuance's lousy technology because my current job's audio is crystal clear unless the person speaking is really really soft spoken.  So again, to current unhappy Nuance MTs there are opportunities out there, it just takes time.  It took me a good 6 months of searching and sending out numerous resumes before I got my new position, but it's been the best thing and I'm happier for it and my family is happier for it too!!  Keep hoping and one day you can tell Nuance where they can take their job and shove it too!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)