Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Wrong ADT - FormerMM

Posted: May 25th, 2017 - 8:58 am In Reply to: MMODAL-GATE - Ride is getting bumpy

I work for the client, and our account specifics say that if the provider does not dictate the correct information, the MT should not pick the demos. My difficult provider refuses to dictate the correct ADT information, saying it takes too much time, and only gives the patient's name and DOB. Unfortunately some MTs will choose the ADT anyway, and sometimes they choose incorrectly. If that bypasses my hold queue (I'm supposed to review everything he does), it is an unbelievable mess to correct and can involve several departments. From my viewpoint, it's an error on both sides - the doc's part for refusing to dictate the information he's required to dictate, and the MT's part in choosing a visit when our specifics clearly state she should not be doing so. (Yes, he's been told multiple times. No, he's not going to change. Yes, he's a jerk to everyone, not just the MT. I'm sorry.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)