Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Bought out - Buy or sell

Posted: May 24th, 2017 - 10:53 pm In Reply to: I thought they got bought out a while back, did I - Misunderstand that

I thought Skyscription bought out some other company, but I may be wrong and as far as doing overflow for M^*M, I think that other post was right. Just because they use Fluency, doesn't mean they do work for M*M, but I did hear they did as overflow. I guess you can lease or buy the software from these places, like Emdat from Nuance as well.

This up and down of work flow is ridiculous and they either over hired, lost accounts or ??? We will never know for sure as we are never tell us anything except things will change, change your shift, new accounts on board that never seem to materialize and it is a feeding frenzy out there for companies and MTs alike.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)