Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

ALLEGIS - Chaz

Posted: May 24th, 2017 - 8:00 pm In Reply to: Pay by line or page? - Anon

Another nightmare of a company. Started with them last week after waiting more than 3 weeks (red tape, testing, seminars, paperwork back and forth, software installations, etc) and when finally start, they give u only 5 reports a day until u pass the 98.8% QA. Problem is they just throw you into same pool as everyone else and u get corrupt audio files, very poor dictators, heavy ESL, and they expect you are going to get 98.8% right away with all these new dictators. No samples of reports, etc. Unrealistic. I could not even make it past the first 4 days/tries, never even got to see my first paycheck. Can u imagine waiting that long and they only give you 5 reports a day around their time schedule mind you, have u wait around forever for their response to corrections (hours on standby). Mgmt says its because they don't have the staff it takes to train properly as they are a small company, so new oncoming MTs suffer the repercussions. Not enough QAs and too many accounts it seems, staff overwhelmed. Don't even pay at least hourly wage for training time until u get acclimated. Never heard of such nonsense. Insane what these companies are putting MTs through. Oh, on top of that management was very rude, not supportive, and downright unprofessional and berating. Watch out. They have a bad reputation for ab reason and I did not heed the warnings and had to find out for myself the hard way. Oh by the way, their rates are 7/3.65 cpl, below average.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)