Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

But, dont forget, he is still one of THEM, ADHI - so he is never really for US. sm

Posted: May 24th, 2017 - 4:50 pm In Reply to: Wahlscribe new-hires. sm - GeeThanks

Sad to say. I was very disappointed to see that. But, he's been on their side since AAMT stabbed us in the back and started shipping work overseas. Good manager, but he's going with whoever will do him the most good.

I'm so sick and tired of MT and the BS of it. I used to be one of the biggest cheerleaders of MT, but no longer. I've been in it 30 years and seen it go downhill to a deep hole it will never pull out of.

There may always be some transcription done here in the states, but its all going to other cheaper methods and I'm done with a career that doesnt value me and my experience and skill and ethics. I'm done jumping accounts and jobs/MTSOs every few months to a year to have enough work to support myself.

Also sick of the nitpicky details that dont affect patient care at all, but you get hung on those during QA - heaven help you if you type the patient instead of patient, or miss a comma, or put "of" between 2 numerical values for clarity, and last but not least, sick to death of that stupid BOS.

I'm finally fed up with it completely, no matter how nice the managers are. It's not worth the financial instability any more, no matter what company you go with they're all going to screw you over in some way in this line of work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)