Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

agreed that i am also leaving as soon as i find - something else that is NOT MT. SM

Posted: May 24th, 2017 - 3:39 pm In Reply to: Too much like a clique anyway - MT3840

I'll keep MT temporarily or as part-time backup when I get a real job out in the real world.

Anybody wants my spot here can have it if you want to be bored silly with not much work and playing on messenger program all day with the clique.

Being paid hourly while there's no work is nice, but it gets really old and boring. Same as when I was in house years ago and we were slow. Nothing to do but sit around and talk, or go outside and walk, because I caught particular HALL for bringing a book and reading during those downtimes.

WS isn't going to last long, they'll go broke fast by paying people for no work. Hope the owner has deep pockets to last until they get more accounts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)