Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Too much like a clique anyway - MT3840

Posted: May 24th, 2017 - 3:19 pm In Reply to: Then there is no need to gloat when others have - no choice and few options. nm

Seems to be a lot of the people are more interested in trading cake recipes and memes when people who trying to make ends meet aren't treated seriously. That's just my take on it. But who am I to say. I'm not one of the popular ones because I choose eating over being with the in crowd. If you get the gist. SMH. They say this place is different. True. Here you get to see the clique right on the IM pushed in your face and you see the populars promoted quickly when the others just want to be able to live. Forget it. Not for me. Leaving as soon as I can, tbh. Anyone who is into being part of the cool girls while their husband supports them is welcome to my spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)