Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 63)

Future not too bright at imedx. - sm

Posted: May 24th, 2017 - 2:08 pm In Reply to: Sick of sitting here 9+ hours per day and still not meeting requirement - imedxMt

Even though there is an abundance of work right now, more and more is going to India so you will probably end up being fired for not meeting line count before the end of the year. If per chance you make it through that process, the 2 big accounts from Amphion are going to Epic. That will eliminate work in the US and India. Either way, you cannot last here for very long. Even if it were not for those 2 issues, this company cheats us all. YOU CANNOT work to your potential here. You can do so much better, earn more, be happier. No, it is not going to happen overnight. I have been looking for 7 months. Finally, will be doing testing today to get the heck out of here. I had to check every company on the web, cold-call resumes, and I posted my resume on the job boards for months, not for just any job, but for exactly what I was looking for. Have had 3 people email me with offers, FINALLY. Who in the world would continue to work 8-9 hours a day and never been able to take off except with out pay. Not even an IC would do that, and for what? Half the payment of your SS, and $50 per month towards health insurance. I think I can earn enough to cover that and still make the same or more. I have done it before and I aim to try to do it again.

Good luck to you, it is only going to get worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)