Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I feel your pain - Audio Issues

Posted: May 23rd, 2017 - 10:46 am In Reply to: Quicker to just retype this crap - Penelope

I was working on a Nuance subcontract account for an MTSO. Oh, my aching ears and brain. Same thing, short clinic reports, 90% of which had absolutely unintelligible audio, slipping, sliding, crackling, muffled, underwater, etc. Even QA told me more than once that the audio was absolutely useless and they had informed the client of the issue.

What is wrong with some of these Nuance/Editscript accounts that the audio is so horrible, and is it the responsibility of Nuance or the Nuance client to rectify these audio issues?

I was averaging far less than minimum wage on the account and found greener pastures, but my hardened little MT heart goes out to every MT out there who has no choice but to try to deal with this issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)