Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

Me too - SleepyMT

Posted: May 22nd, 2017 - 9:26 pm In Reply to: Responses to emails - Kitten

I'm sorry you're going through this. It happens to me a lot. I'm in a different group. The manager will often get back to me pretty quick though it is clear through her reply that she doesn't read much of the email. My PM is my 4th in a year and by far the most absent one. She is often taking PTO. I will send an email, no answer, and then 2 weeks later, she'll be off to PTO for several days. She'll get back to me 2 weeks after that, explaining that she was gone and she has tons to catch up on. Mind you, the email is often sent weeks ahead of her PTO. Again, my email is often skimmed so whatever answer comes back isn't very relevant. I would say to go through the manager and/or go to the PM's boss. I haven't done this. By the time I get a return email, it either makes no sense, I've figured it out on my own or I just don't want to explain it again.

You could try to call her too. That tends to work with my manager better than email.

Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)