Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

That is why you need to get out - leaving soon

Posted: May 22nd, 2017 - 8:58 am In Reply to: So I'm on making up some of my time from the week - sm

The fact that you could not enjoy this day worrying about getting back and making up hours should be a red flag to you that you need to find something else. Family comes first and shame on Mmodal for making you feel it does not. Mmodal does this on purpose, keeping us a number, making us feel isolated. Someone has likened Mmodal to an abusive husband. I would agree. They make us think we are too stupid to get another job or that no one else will have us. Not true. Only Mmodal punishes you for them not having enough work for you to do. Only Mmodal denies PTO for holidays then has no work anyway.

Take it from one mother to another. My oldest graduated from college last week and my youngest graduates from high school this week. I get the emotional thing because the tears have been flowing for me too. I stayed at home while my kids were growing up but now that my kids are leaving it is my turn. I have interviews lined up this week outside of the house and plan to jump ship as soon as I can. You should seriously consider your relationship with Mmodal and whether it is a healthy one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)