Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

ONE Doctor - FormerMM

Posted: May 22nd, 2017 - 8:35 am In Reply to: ONE doctor causing so much trouble - TiredMT

Boy, this strikes close as I work for a client specificially because we have 1 doc who fits your description to a tee. Regardless of whether it's the same doc, I am so sorry you have to deal with someone like him. We have banged our heads against the wall with our doc for over 20 years - this behavior is nothing new. He has been told over and over to get his stuff together and will...for a couple hours...maybe. Please know that the facility isn't ignoring him. He's protected by his employment contract, and dictation style or difficulties is not a reason for discipline or dismissal. We are just as frustrated as you are. I will say, the only time I complaint to our MM rep is when it's obvious the MT isn't making an effort anymore. I know that's easy to do with him, but when the MT gives up, it affects a lot of folks on the other end who are just as frustrated with the situation as you are. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)