Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 56)

Sounds like me as well - Finally quit

Posted: May 20th, 2017 - 10:18 pm In Reply to: You sound like me !!!!!!!! NM - mt2

There is no winning with these companies and this job is so dead, it is all but buried. For those of you who are still hanging on and trying to make somewhat of a living, my hat is off to you. I tried, I honestly did, but evidently all my years of experience just wasn't good enough for this place, no matter what I did. I would spend an hour on a report, going over it with a fine tooth comb and it would still come back. I got to the point, where I wondered if what I corrected in voice stayed corrected?????? If I sent to QA, I got ripped a new one, because "they could hear it clearly, why couldn't I?" Bite me!

I just quit one day and found another job on Craigslist as a merchandiser and put up displays and books and magazines in the local markets. I was free to work my own hours, no one breathing down my neck and when I went to work, I worked and when I was finished, I was finished and went either home or to another store. I could work extra if I wanted, but no pressure. No weekends, no nights, no holidays, and none of the garbage these places spew.

There is a world out there and a lot of jobs, even if you take one you might not particularly like, it is something better than working for this place. No more MT'ing for me. I have left the building!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)