Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

Sick of it - It is not your fault

Posted: May 20th, 2017 - 10:06 pm In Reply to: Sick - of it

I feel your pain and know how difficult it is to deal with this abuse and try and find something else. I only wish you the best because you sound like a strong person and hopefully will get out. These companies thrive on abuse and it doesn't matter how good you were, fall a bit and you're history and garbage underneath their feet.

Again, all the best to you. I was in a similar position about a year ago and I took a cashiers job just to get away from this type of work and had other jobs after that. I just kept at it, until I found something decent and now, as I look back, it was all well worth it and I don't miss transcription one bit. I feel that I have been let out of jail and in fact, at one time, I felt that would have been a better gig than working for these draconian companies. No more taking their brow beating, no more IC jobs for next to nothing after all is said and done, no more of any of it. I am free from it, took a while, it was hard, darn hard, but like I said, it was well worth it.

Hang in there and don't give up. Take anything and go from there and let this place rot in hades where it belongs.

All of the MTs on this site will hopefully say a little prayer for you! I know I will. Stay strong!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)