Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Sick - of it

Posted: May 20th, 2017 - 9:24 pm

Just signed my "final warning" and am sick about it!  Ooohhh I SOOOO wanted to tell them where they could stick it, but I kept my cool.  So sad for them to do this to someone who gets a lot of "Great Jobs" and "Good jobs" on those weekly metric emails as far as accuracy and percent sent for review and who has almost 30 years of good experience!  Now if I DARE to go below 100 c-lph at ANY TIME in the next 6 months I will be terminated!  This company's priorities are SO dang SCREWED UP! As a matter of fact, they make the following statement in the final warning documemnt:  "At Nuance Transcription Services (NTS) we are committed to delivering quality documents to our customers on time. In order for NTS to honor this commitment, we must maintain consistent, comprehensive programs that focus on our mission of Patient Care and Patient Safety."  I call BULLCRAP to that!  And before anybody comes on saying it's my own fault for staying with such a company, you should know that I AM working towards getting out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)