Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 34)

Making up time - This is why I quit being an MT

Posted: May 20th, 2017 - 8:48 pm In Reply to: So I'm on making up some of my time from the week - sm

Working holidays, when there is NJA, working on special occasions to make up work, that is BS in every sense of the word, working to make up time, that is BS, no other job would have you do that, changing shifts to accommodate this devil company, did that, nothing changed and THEN I get a WARNING about going on performance and I totally lost it. I quit right then and there, no other job in sight, no back up funds, no nothing, but I could not take it one second longer. I have never felt so abused in all my life. There is no other job like this on this planet, not even in prison, that treats their employees like this place does.

I hope you at least enjoyed the graduation and you have should have taken the whole darn weekend off to celebrate, but no you have to make up work/time. No way Jose. Get the h, double hockey sticks out. This place isn't worth it and the other companies are a spawn from this devil company as well. No more IC work for me, thank you very much at a rate this so insulting, it isn't even funny. I went out and got a $10 an hour job just to have something and I am making more than when I worked for the horrible place. Again, QUIT, LEAVE, GET OUT, LEAVE THEM HIGH AND DRY. That is what they deserve!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)