Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity HD.. (Views: 30)

I switched to IC... sm - IrkedMT

Posted: May 20th, 2017 - 10:20 am In Reply to: For those of you not meeting lines at IMedX - see message

Made the switch just to somewhat keep my sanity (somewhat). There is absolutely NO way I would meet their minimum (and I have almost 30 years' experience), so I wasn't getting PTO and didn't need their crappy insurance. I also called off "sick" when I needed the time off, and did this mainly because the very first time I asked to flex my time by 15 minutes I was told no! How crappy is that?! In the process of getting FT employment outside of this field and will making about $4 more per hour. I'm sticking it out until we lose the account I'm on, which I'm assuming will be at the beginning of June. I'm so disgusted by their multiple emails telling us how critical the situation is. Not my circus, not my monkeys. Screw it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)